The "Montavillain" Sticker - Portland's Largest Neighborhood Sticker
The Montavillain Vinyl Sticker
Whats a Montavillain? Well, named after Portland's largest neighborhood based on area, Montavilla. A Montavillain, naturally, is someone that lives in or used to live in the Montavilla neighborhood within Portland Oregon. Some of the best local bars, eateries, movie theaters, coffee shops and novelty stores call Montavilla home.
This sticker is die cut to the shape of the Montavillian.
All-weather vinyl sticker
Die cut to
Size: Approximately 2.5X3 inches
Sticky back for outside placement
High quality vinyl, UV protection, and waterproof
- These vinyl stickers are best stuck to flat, hard, clean surfaces; anything with a smooth hard finish.
- This is a decorative, self-adhesive, easy to apply vinyl sticker.
- Ensure that the surface that you are applying the sticker to is dry and clean.
- Peel & Stick on Laptops, Tablets, Hard Shell Suitcases, Windows, Car/Truck Bumpers, Lockers, Notebooks, Bottles, Camping Gear, or just about anything rigid!
- This is a decorative, self-adhesive, laminated, easy to apply the vinyl sticker.This sticker lasts for around 3-5 years depending on environmental conditions.
Clean a smooth, flat surface, dry, apply sticker from the center and smooth outward.
On occasion, air bubbles can appear during application, simply pop any bubbles with a pin and press air out. Repeat as necessary.
Place on any smooth surface: water bottle, car, bicycle, phone, laptop, etc.
Portland, Bend, Seaside, Crater Lake, Mt Hood, Mt Bachelor, Sisters, Black Butte, Willamette Valley, Pendleton, Columbia River Gorge, Siskiyou, Ashland, Eugene, Salem, Rogue Valley, Deschutes River, Oregon Coast, Wines, Montavilla, Mt Tabor