Portland Stag Sticker (Oregon)
Portland Stag Sign Vinyl Sticker
The Portland Stag Sign has a long history for Oregonians. Dating back to the early 1940's the sign has gone through a series of changes in design. In 2002 the city struck a deal that solidified the sign to it's current design. The Portland Stag Sticker is die cut to the shape of Oregon with The Stag on the upper section of the state. Its reflective and mirror'd surface emulates the actual lights of the sign.
- All-weather vinyl sticker
- Die cut to the Stag Sign shape
- Size: Approximately 3 x 3 inches
- Sticky back for outside placement
- High-quality vinyl, UV protection, and Waterproof
- These vinyl stickers are best stuck to flat, hard, clean surfaces; anything with a smooth hard finish.
- This is a decorative, self-adhesive, easy to apply vinyl sticker.
- Ensure that the surface that you are applying the sticker to is dry and clean.
- Peel & Stick on Laptops, Tablets, Hard Shell Suitcases, Windows, Car/Truck Bumpers, Lockers, Notebooks, Bottles, Camping Gear, or just about anything rigid!
- This is a decorative, self-adhesive, laminated, easy to apply the vinyl sticker.This sticker lasts for around 3-5 years depending on environmental conditions.
- Check out our other Oregon Creature Stickers- Kaleidoscope Wolf, Kaleidoscope Bear, Kaleidoscope Cougar, The Landing Raven and The Rising Phoenix, Oregon Sasquatch and more.
Clean a smooth, flat surface, dry, apply sticker from the center and smooth outward.
On occasion, air bubbles can appear during application, simply pop any bubbles with a pin and press air out. Repeat as necessary.
Place on any smooth surface: water bottle, car, bicycle, phone, laptop, etc.
Portland, Bend, Seaside, Crater Lake, Mt Hood, Mt Bachelor, Sisters, Black Butte, Willamette Valley, Pendleton, Columbia River Gorge, Siskiyou, Ashland, Eugene, Salem, Rogue Valley, Deschutes River, Oregon Coast, Wines, Portland Stag, White Satin, White Stag